MEMENTO MORI NECKLACE
Memento Mori (Latin: remember you must die). Meditating on your mortality has been an ancient practice of reflection by history’s greatest philosophers. This medallion is a reminder that time is our greatest gift, and death is inevitable. This one precious life is not a dress rehearsal, and we must not waste it.
Dazzling, natural topaz stones sparkle inside of the skull’s eyes and is fixed on a 22” heirloom chain.
DIMENSIONS: 19mm in diameter charm on a 22" necklace.
- Tarnish resistant gold-plating that is long-lasting with proper care
- 2 micron thickness of pure gold
- Plated 14K gold
- Green enamel
- Two natural Topaz stones
- Plated with recycled gold in an environmentally-friendly facility that is NADCAP and JVC (Jewelers Vigilance Committee) certified
- Gold-filled 14K chains made in Los Angeles, CA
- Gold-filled chains are the next best thing to solid gold. At least 5% of the total weight is solid gold, which is mechanically bonded to the base metal.
You can best preserve your jewelry by removing it before sleeping and showering, and reducing exposure to sweat and salt water, and chemicals like chlorine, perfume, makeup and lotions. However, we know that these rules are somewhat unrealistic, and life happens! If exposed, rinse your jewelry with purified water, pat dry, and store in a pouch.