Ease into it. We’ve designed this necklace as a simple starting point to build a personalized cluster of charms over time. This necklace comes with one charm sliding over our best-selling 18” Heirloom Chain. Choose from any of our best-selling charms to begin creating a deeply unique - and versatile - piece of jewelry that you’ll wear everyday.
When you’re ready for more charms, purchase any of our individual charms (which come with a jump ring attached) and simply slide it onto the necklace. We purposefully moved the logo tag to the clasp side so that you can easily slide on more charms. Swap out and switch them up based on your style mood or intentions you want to call in.
Chain: Choose between an 18" or 22" Gold-Filled Heirloom Chain
Charms: Baby Heart of Gold (19mm wide; 19mm tall), Horseshoe (12mm wide; 15mm tall), Star Compass (20mm wide; 21mm tall), Lucky Clover (15mm wide; 15mm tall), Memento Mori (19mm in diameter), Love & Fear (20mm in diameter), Small Radiant MAMA Heart (24mm tall; 23mm wide)
- Tarnish resistant gold-plating that is long-lasting with proper care
- Hefty brass with Heavy Gold Electroplating (HGE certification is a FTC high quality benchmark requiring 100 mils thickness of pure gold)
- 14K gold color; plated in a pure 23K bath
- Plated with recycled gold in an environmentally-friendly facility that is NADCAP and JVC (Jewelers Vigilance Committee) certified
- The olives are natural diopside gems, a semi-precious stone known for its resemblance to emerald.
- Gold-filled 14K chains made in Los Angeles, CA
- Gold-filled chains are the next best thing to solid gold. At least 5% of the total weight is solid gold, which is mechanically bonded to the base metal.
You can best preserve your jewelry by removing it before sleeping and showering, and reducing exposure to sweat and salt water, and chemicals like chlorine, perfume, makeup and lotions. However, we know that these rules are somewhat unrealistic, and life happens! If exposed, rinse your jewelry with purified water, pat dry, and store in a pouch.